Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

You Can't Catch Me! I'm the Gingerbread Man!


Gingerbread Man FUN!
One of our favorite family traditions is making a gingerbread house!



I had so much fun writing an 
adaption of the story with the girls!

It combines the fun of the gingerbread man with familiar characters from Brown Bear by Eric Carle. The Gingerbread Man is being chased by a Brown Bear, a Red Bird, a Yellow Duck, a Blue Horse, a Green Frog, a Purple Cat, a White Dog, and a Black Sheep!
My little girls could listen to this story over and over! It's on their list of favorite bedtime stories. I hope your kids enjoy it too! Run by and take a look at my Gingerbread Math and Literacy Unit for more FUN and LEARNING! Your kids will love how their favorite charactersfrom Brown Bear chase the gingerbread man!

0 comments:

Post a Comment