Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

NEAEC Conference 2014


Today was our NEAEC Conference!

I didn’t present this year and had the opportunity to learn from these two smart ladies! 
I had so much FUN!  I have pages of notes and I know my wheels will be turning all night!  
 Kim Adsit’s
 sessions were packed full of great information 
and SO entertaining! 
I LOVE her ideas and resources for
 Developing Confident Writers and her
Science Blaster session was FaNtaStiC! 

Kathy Griffin’s 
math games and manipulatives are amazing!
 We learned tons of activities in her Math Makes Sense session.
Her "Flip the Five and Ten Frames" are GENIUS!


Thank you, Kim Adsit & Kathy Griffin, for making our conference a successful day of learning and growing! 

It was a
 singing, 
dancing, 
marshmallow eating, 
paint mixing, 
and ice cream making 
DAY OF FUN!

 I love it when teachers learn and grow together…
teachers are a mighty force!


Individually, we are one drop. TOGETHER we are an ocean.

-Ryunosuke Satoro


2 comments:

  1. Hi. I am your first follower! I found you on TPT. I love your Little School Bus unit. The clipart is adorable. This is my second year using the new Reading Street. I also saw Kathy Griffin and Kim Adsit this summer. They are amazing! Good luck to you this year. I am following your store and I will check back later.
    Jennifer Larkin

    ReplyDelete